Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amit Kumar SinghAmit Kumar Singh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • zrzr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have some PowerPoint charts I want to convert to power point report. Is there any solution for that? Please help
        Thanks

• PatrickPatrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than charts, it's the series raw data that would be really interesting. Got my 3 points.

• Fritz GartnerFritz Gartner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am NOT a programmer, but a user and a client. We use highcharts at SalesWIP.com which we hope to launch in next two weeks. This feature would be a huge item - assuming of course the table is exported along with the graphics/charts etc.. If you do not have this functionality now, we are going to have to build it anyway - that is how important this feature is going to be.

• jackphelpsjackphelps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be insanely useful (an open format or csv would be jus as good) -- we would love to offer up raw data for users who want it conveniently through our charts rather than have to do this manually

• daviddavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the ability to export a table of data that forms the plot would be useful

• Jorgen Larsen de MartinoJorgen Larsen de Martino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using EasySDI Monitor component. EasySDI uses Highcharts to show reports. I would just love to be able to download the data into Excel. Unfortunately I am not a programmer and can not contribute with code - So any possibility of bringing this issue on top of the list by funding the feature?

• egret230egret230 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just added a request to Export charts in a PowerPoint Slide:
        http://uservoice.com/a/ik7ep

Either Excel or PowerPoint would be great options - but it needs to be an actual chart object (not a static image), so that it can be clicked on in Excel or PowerPoint and you can change its properties.

I'd be willing to pay more/extra for an Export Module that had this capability.

• Amit Kumar SinghAmit Kumar Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be option to download charts in excel sheet or we can say multiple formats for exporting charts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base