(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Amit Kumar Singh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CaptainBli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Even though there hasn't been many comments recently, this would be something very useful. OpenXML and ClosedXML have ways of creating charts (that probably wouldn't be as good as yours) in xlsx as well as adding embedded images that could be exported with the series data.

• zr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have some PowerPoint charts I want to convert to power point report. Is there any solution for that? Please help
        Thanks

• Patrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

More than charts, it's the series raw data that would be really interesting. Got my 3 points.

• Fritz Gartner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am NOT a programmer, but a user and a client. We use highcharts at SalesWIP.com which we hope to launch in next two weeks. This feature would be a huge item - assuming of course the table is exported along with the graphics/charts etc.. If you do not have this functionality now, we are going to have to build it anyway - that is how important this feature is going to be.

• jackphelps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be insanely useful (an open format or csv would be jus as good) -- we would love to offer up raw data for users who want it conveniently through our charts rather than have to do this manually

• david commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think the ability to export a table of data that forms the plot would be useful

• Jorgen Larsen de Martino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using EasySDI Monitor component. EasySDI uses Highcharts to show reports. I would just love to be able to download the data into Excel. Unfortunately I am not a programmer and can not contribute with code - So any possibility of bringing this issue on top of the list by funding the feature?

• egret230 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just added a request to Export charts in a PowerPoint Slide:
        http://uservoice.com/a/ik7ep

Either Excel or PowerPoint would be great options - but it needs to be an actual chart object (not a static image), so that it can be clicked on in Excel or PowerPoint and you can change its properties.

I'd be willing to pay more/extra for an Export Module that had this capability.

• Amit Kumar Singh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be option to download charts in excel sheet or we can say multiple formats for exporting charts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base