Skip to content

Highcharts Javascript API

Highcharts Javascript API

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

5 results found

1. I think currently high chart support legend at single position, but I would like to display the legend on top as well as on bottom of the chart, because if the chart is bar chart and more values then user need to scroll the page again and again to view the legend.

So please let me know if it is already implemented or add to todo's list.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  Kacper Madej responded

Multiple legends feature is currently planned and the implementation has already started.

2. This suggestion is an outcome of my longtime involvement with the modelling of many-to-many communications, initially at the RAND Corporation and subsequently at the University of Oxford with some intriguing results in applications such as predicting voter behaviour (see this article http://analytics-magazine.org/voter-motives-and-messages/).

Recently, I found myself involved in the objective analysis for the determination of the best e-banking UI; as it is apparent that soon enough the best bank will be the one with the best UX/UI design.

Here we used highcharts to visualise our findings. Corellating for example the Use Case scores vs. the Functionalities available using a…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Telangana State in not yet added to the map of India. Please add it to the map of India in all the three versions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently the chart.description property accepts a string.

If there was a chart.descriptionFormatter or similar property that expected a function. If this function was passed the chart data then it would be fairly trivial to make dynamic descriptions.

This would be fantastic for accessibility too in dynamic cases such as stock charts. Knowing that it is a line chart the developer could easily write a function that could return something along the lines of:

"This is a line chart showing Acme Co's stock price between {startDate} and {endDate}. In that period the price has [risen to|fallen to|remained stable at] ${price}. Volatility…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. tables.googlelabs.com has many tables with interesting data. If you could build charts from this data it would be pretty useful.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?