Highcharts Javascript API

Highcharts Javascript API

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. The CSS for each of the existing example themes should become part of the product download. Please see this forum post: https://forum.highcharts.com/post135634.html#p135634 t

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hi,
    Now we have automatic xAxis labels rotation or overlapping handling.
    But

1.When I generate xAxis labels by myself with tickPositions - then auto-positioning(overlap handling) is not working. Can you make labels autopositioning work for custom tickPositions please?

1. One more approach - if custom labels overlap - then show '...'(or some other filler) but show full labels on zoom In.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hallo team, in highstock you have "measure" feature that give me MIN,MAX,AVERAGE,BINS.
    Would me more interesting for stock chart to have % difference from min to max or max to min if i measure downward.
    is very simple calculation, could you maybe evauate this?

i ask to have:
    MIN
    MAX
    AVG
    BINS
    %+ (or %-)

vould be also great if measurement feature will have magnet that can be anchor to min/max.

Is not possible to load here one picture, but i hope you understood well. I also opened ticket with picture: #2116 Measure GUI

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Currently the navigator is positioned at number 2 point in the axis array if new axis are dynamically added otherwise it is the last element. This makes indexing int the axis array unnecessarily complicated and confusing. I want that the navigator array either be taken out of the xAxis array and have its own array or at least have a consistent position

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is there any highchart with c # code?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would have been great if we had the option to have horizontal, in addition to the vertical, stripes so that examples like this https://jsfiddle.net/dimitrisv/yb2u713m/11/ can make more meaningful use of the available space.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently the Waterfall Chart can create Interim Balances, but those are calculated as part of the chart.
    In case the actual data set already provides those interim balances and Final Balances, those can not be leveraged because as soon as the Interim / Final Balance flag is set, the actual data value is being ignored.
    There should be an option to decide if an existing entry from the data set should be visually represented as Interim / Final Balance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to request a more detailed map for China. Current map is at provincial level, which is fine for general purposes. But for some finer analyses, a city level resolution is very much desirable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let specify the cursor:'pointer' on every point, not only on entire series or in the plotOptions object, thanks.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. better to use geojson/topojson as an open standard format for encoding collections of simple geographical features

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Be able to easily get data from PostGIS, import a KML, or a simple MultiLineString.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. An option for what to display in place of missing data. Currently, you can override the formatter for data labels, a simple '==null' test would work. The issue is that the formatter and display for the label is skipped on null elements in series. Could there be a second option, an incase-of-null display hook?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. pymamid link

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Step line connects data with vertical lines. In order to visualize climatological norm values being able to simply depict a horizontal line for one data point would be handy. Could be realized with a step line chart that hides vertical lines.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As mention in the comments for "Fix spline plots" (http://highcharts.uservoice.com/forums/55896-general/suggestions/871839-fix-spline-plots-to-draw-a-better-generalized-line), sometimes the built in spline fit method is not acceptable. It would be great if there were other fit options built in (like D3: https://github.com/mbostock/d3/wiki/SVG-Shapes#path-data-generators) or allow custom algorithm to be plugged in.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add a new useExternal setting to the tooltip config which when set to true, would prohibit the tooltip from actually being shown in the chart, but it would still allow the tooltipRefresh event to fire. By allowing the tooltipRefresh event to still fire, an external non-highcharts tooltip can be created using the information passed along in that event. From looking into the code, this can maybe be done in the Tooltip refresh method?

[code]

// update the inner HTML (add the useExternal check here)

if (text === false || tooltip.useExternal) {
    this.hide();
    } else {

// show it
    if (tooltip.isHidden)…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How shall we add patterns and visibility of series in venn diagram? So that can represent the intersected data in patterns and can also disable the unwanted circle through aps by controlling visibility from aps. If you have any kind of solution kindly reply as early as possible.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I plot multiple series with same Y range for data. If I use same y-axis for all series, then I have only one label displayed for the y-axis. If I use multiple y-axis, then I get redundant ticks which display the same range. Is there a way to have multiple y axis labels for each series, but to display only one ticks for y axis? Additionally, if I hide a series by clicking on legend, label for that particular series should preferably be hidden as well.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The draggable-points module handles logarithmic axes pretty bad, see this fiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/5bkf7pL8/2/

I did however find an old stackoverflow issue regarding this ( https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18036117/high-charts-draggable-not-working-for-log-scale ) where a solution was found for the old experimental plugin.

This example ( http://jsfiddle.net/yn1jaL60/ ) shows that dragging is freely permitted, but that there are some bugs with the rendering of the markers, it would seem. So, would be nice to be able to do the actions in fiddle nr 2, with the performance and visuals of fiddle nr 1.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?