Highcharts Javascript API

1. Boost Module for Sankey Chart

The boost module would be beneficial for large dataset when using the sankey chart. We are experiencing a severe degradation in performance with large datasets on this chart type

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Right BorderRadius(Rounded Corner of Horizontal stacked Bars) in type Bar chart is not supported

I want all the stacked bars (each series) of type bar chart to be rounded from right end corner only.

I found a plugin but this does not support rounded corners for stacked bar chart
    https://github.com/highcharts/rounded-corners

If there is any other plugin available or any solution already in Highcharts please let me know.
    Request immediate support, as i am having a urgent requirement.

Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sorting on stacked column depending on the stack total.

In our project we use the drilldown stack column. Due to the large number of stacks, now we have given a scroll bar and want to sort the stacks depending on the total value of stacks. e.g. if I have 3 stacks stack1, stack2 and stack3. Now if total value of each stack is 20,10,30 than the order of stack will be plotted in graph like, stack2,stack1,stack3.
    If this feature is available or possible in Highcharts. Also please let me know if this feature is paid?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow multiple targets in bullet chart

Please add multiple targets for bullet charts. We have to need to show multiple targets; eg soft targets, hard targets, benchmark etc.

Ideally, each target would be a different colour and there would be a hover-over legend

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Include subtitles in XLS downloads

Currently, when you try to export a chart as a .XLS file, it strips the subtitle. Subtitles can contain important information and should be kept. I posted about this in the form and code to retain the subtitle was developed - see here: https://www.highcharts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=42149&p=148301#p148301

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gantt: Make Table View on Y-axis Horizontally Scrollable

When generating a table with multiple columns on Y-axis together with gantt chart, the table view on the left side will push the gantt chart all the way to the right side.

It would make sense if there is a posibility where we can set the table view with a fixed width, and make the table view scrollable in horizontal.

Here is the demo which explains the situation I am facing:
    https://jsfiddle.net/hwdqavb1/

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dynamic quadrant scatter plot

Ability to move x,y cross inside scatter plot to divide or split data clusters into quadrants.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add tooltip to highstock navigator

It would be great to have a tooltip while you are dragging the navigator in a highstock chart so you see your currently selected date.

Previously there was a plugin (https://www.highcharts.com/products/plugin-registry/single/44/Navigator%20tooltips) but that does not support the current Highcharts version

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. StyledMode + dynamic series colour

Styled mode is great but often with dynamically generated charts (i.e. when a user can customise a chart live) it would useful to be able to allow colours to be set on series. In our case we have a common look for all charts but also a colour picker.

Has the option of being able to set series colour in the same way as you would with styled mode turned off been considered? There's an argument that setting the series colour is data not presentation and therefore should be permissible with styled mode is enabled.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Yes I follow the argument – there are also series where the color is crucial, like heatmaps with a color axis.

In styled mode the idea is that you set the colorIndex instead of a color on the series, so you should be able to set individual series colors by linking the result of the color picker to the colorIndex of the series.

10. Tooltip paginated

For more data in tooltip need paginated, othersiwe scroll option, and on hover it should wait that tooltip to see all data

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Double logarithmic axes and draggable points

The draggable-points module handles logarithmic axes pretty bad, see this fiddle: https://jsfiddle.net/5bkf7pL8/2/

I did however find an old stackoverflow issue regarding this ( https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18036117/high-charts-draggable-not-working-for-log-scale ) where a solution was found for the old experimental plugin.

This example ( http://jsfiddle.net/yn1jaL60/ ) shows that dragging is freely permitted, but that there are some bugs with the rendering of the markers, it would seem. So, would be nice to be able to do the actions in fiddle nr 2, with the performance and visuals of fiddle nr 1.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Export multiple chart data into .CSV and .XLS files based on timestamp

Hi Team,

Request you to implement a functionality to export the data of two charts into .CSV and .XLS files in such a way that the exported files have data grouped based on timestamp and not just appended one to another.

Please find below an example :

Export File Data with current functionality :

27-05-2019 12.5 45.68 67.8
    27-05-2019 14.5 70.98 90.87
    28-05-2019 10 15 90
    28-05-2019 12.5 14.5 89.6
    29-05-2019 67.5 78.5 67.5

Actual Export File Data needed :

27-05-2019 12.5 45.68 67.8 14.5 70.98 90.87
    28-05-2019 10 15 90 12.5 14.5 89.6
    29-05-2019 67.5 78.5 67.5

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. World map with country's subDivisions (states)

Following another suggestion to use ISO3366 subdivision Codes (https://highcharts.uservoice.com/forums/55896-highcharts-javascript-api/suggestions/37798789-add-iso3166-subdivision-codes-to-maps) it would be nice to have a world map with all subdivisions. We already have most of the countries mapped individually, in fact, there's also some continents mapped this way too. But a full world map with subdivision is missing.

Thanks!

Jose

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. item

I like the new "Item" chart. But I have been frustrated with the management of real. It would be really nice if the last item point/symbol could be cut according to the decimal corresponding.
    https://jsfiddle.net/9n3kbyzs/
    Even if we want to display a percentage, the rounding method (it's a ceiling round) result in a chart with 102 items (I don't want to round number before because on hover I want the real value to be displayerd).
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Stack graphs to HighStock

Hello.

I have a site with multiple line graphs drawn using HighStock, and a couple stack graphs drawn using HighCharts.

The users like the range selector, and would like to also use it on the stack charts.

Currently HighStock doesn't have stack charts and HighCharts does not have range selector, and so the data range is limited by the width of the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Patterns in venn diagram

How shall we add patterns and visibility of series in venn diagram? So that can represent the intersected data in patterns and can also disable the unwanted circle through aps by controlling visibility from aps. If you have any kind of solution kindly reply as early as possible.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Define two font colors for datalabels depending on inside or not

In a bar chart I found no way to define if datalabel is inside or outside of the bar. Highcharts computes this depending if the text fits inside or not.

When you have a white background and a colored bar, and you want to have the complementary color for the text depending on inside or outside of bar there is no way to find out which color to set, because highcharts positions the text dynamically. e.g. on changing browser size, the position can swap from and to inside or outside of the bar.

Sample: some labels are inside and some…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Support custom fonts in graph exports

When exporting graphs to any format, if you are using a custom font that is not installed on the user's computer (even if you are using the CSS @font declaration to include it for your site), the font will not be used on the exported chart.

Example:
    http://jsfiddle.net/n2rcogxa/

You should be able to solve the issue by embedding the base64-encoded font in the SVG document prior to converting from SVG to whatever the desired format is (PNG, JPG, PDF, etc).

Example:
    http://jsfiddle.net/moyf3zvb/2/

Note you *must* actually embed the font. Including it as a @font declaration in the SVG document does…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. moment is DOA, please replace dependencies

moment.js and moment-timezone.ts are obsolete. Please remove dependencies on them. In fact, don't add dependencies, provide a callback for the needed functionality so we can choose between luxon and spacetime.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Highcharts Javascript API

Feedback and Knowledge Base