I suggest you ...

Allow specifying borderRadius for individual corners

'Border radius' on a column chart currently affects all 4 corners of a column identically. Please, could we have the ability to set individual corners at different radii?
Personally I would like this so that I can round just the top of a stacked column chart, but i think it would be a great addition and allow some nice extra flexibility in look & feel.

130 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tyrone Dougherty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coming here to specifically request this too :)

The plugin that was created is unfortunately not available on NPM :(

Adding the raw code to our codebase unfortunately breaks a lot of rules at my company, so it would be way nicer to have it as a proper package on NPM, or even better built into highcharts!

Column charts can look quite weird with every border having a radius.

• Andreu Araque commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right now, when the serie on top has a 0 value there is no border radius in that column and it looks strange. There are 2 options, add this in the plugin itself or be able to add a border radius in a data item instead of the complete serie. What do you think?

See: http://jsfiddle.net/araque/cPrNx/

• Marc Torrens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Torstein, yes we all work in the same company and we are all very excited with your product and your quick reaction! Thanks a lot. Feel free to contact me for anything.

• Georgina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great job Torstein! I hope the dom exception on showing/hiding the series solves soon because is exactly what we were searching for :)

• Leon Hwang commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely. We are looking for this feature and we don't wanna have to switch to a different library for this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base